I’m super excited about Year Two of the League of Busy B’s. It’s a pattern-and-social club, with fun, friends, fiber, and fabulous patterns that are the kind you can work on while life is happening. Or while you’re wrestling with life. Or doing life. Or trying to avoid life. Whatever your relationship with the things that life is throwing at you, these are the knitting patterns you’ll want to be working on.
- Nine releases throughout the year.
- Mostly shawls, with some fun other accessories thrown in.
- KALs in my Ravelry group for all releases.
- A continuation of the Facebook group for League-y hangs.
- An individual coupon code, just for you, for 15% off of all non-League patterns in my catalog. This will be good all year long.
- Short-term 30% off coupon codes for all non-League new releases, sent via a newsletter like this!
- The opportunity to get yarny discounts from even more dyers.
What are you waiting for? The first pattern has been released (the Punch Bowl Shawl, which I’m pleased as punch about), the second has been designed, and I’ve got amazing yarn for three more just sitting in my office, whispering so many sweet nothings into my ears that my needles are actually itching to cast on. Fun times!